- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 35 mins
- 6 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- May 23, 2019
I chose yellow cake mix and peach pie filling, but you can actually choose, for example, yellow cake mix and cherry pie filling and the cake will come out pink! Check it out:
You can also choose blueberry pie filling and the cake comes out blue or chocolate cake mix and the cake comes out, well, chocolate.
The recipe claims that the cake comes out so moist and so delicious that you don’t even need to frost it.
It’s freaking delicious! It’s got almost a pudding-cake kind of consistency, lighter than pound cake. It’s spotted on the inside with little pieces of peaches. The edges are crispy, like you would get on brownies.
Some interesting cakes to try in the future:
- Pineapple cake mix and blueberry filling
- Chocolate cake mix and cherry filling
- Yellow cake mix and cherry filling
- Yellow cake mix and blueberry filling
- Butter pecan cake mix and apple filling
- Yellow cake mix and apple filling
- Yellow cake mix and blackberry filling
- Strawberry cake mix and blueberry filling
- So, then, the recipe says you put the three ingredients into a bowl, mix them well, and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees.